Here at Central Highlands Conveyancing, we understand that buying or selling property is a big decision and an important milestone for most people. It is essential you have the help of an experienced professional who can guide you through the complex process and ensure your rights are protected every step of the way.
All our conveyancing work is carried out by experienced lawyers and paralegals who have a number of years of experience in Conveyancing in Victoria. Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
We can assist you with:
- residential and commercial sales and purchases;
- strata, rural and vacant land sales and purchases;
- auction sales and purchases;
- off the plan sales and purchases;
- mortgages and refinancing;
- first home owners including assistance with first home owners grant and first home owner duty concession;
- property developments, and
- property divisions.
Our conveyancing services are fixed-fee based so there are no hidden charges.
Our office is conveniently located at 42 Lydiard Street South, Ballarat Central.
For a free quote or to arrange a consult with an experienced property lawyer/conveyancer, contact us today.