Our conveyancing team operates under the name Central Highlands Conveyancing (“CHC“). CHC can assist you with every transaction from the sale or purchase of a property, to the larger commercial type conveyancing in which legal advice is essential.
Your largest asset is usually your home and so buying or selling a property is a significant matter. The sale of and buying of a property involves a minefield of legal issues and problems can arise during the course of a transaction. It is vital that you obtain legal advice from an experienced legal professional that specialises in conveyancing and has an intimate knowledge of the Greater Ballarat area.
Our team has the required experience in a range of property transactions including acquisitions, disposals and developments. CHC can assist you to navigate the buying and selling process, limit your exposure to risk, resolve issues that arise during the course of the transaction and provide solutions for you to minimise disruption to your life or business. We will also provide clear and accurate advice and will ensure that your conveyancing matter is dealt with smoothly and efficiently.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, retirement village unit, vacant block of land, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, CHC can assist you with:
- sales and purchases of all types of properties including off the plan properties;
- duty exemptions and concessions e.g., First Home Owner Grant and Pensioner Concession/Exemption;
- pre-contract legal advice;
- transfers of property;
- mortgages and refinances;
- deposit bond and bank guarantees;
- solicitors certificates;
- caveats and priority notices;
- legal advice in regards to real estate contract law e.g., cooling off periods;
- Foreign Investment Review Board applications;
- Withholding Tax Clearance Certificate applications;
- termination of contracts, and
- post-contract inspection issues.
Our experience working with clients including corporate, Government, public and private companies, rural, property developers and the banking industry, means we are well equipped to deal with your conveyancing matter and the associated issues that might arise.
You may also be interested in our articles on conveyancing, please click here.
Listen to our radio advertisement for conveyancing below: